Friday, January 27, 2012

Frosted Designs Fab Friday Challenge: Recipe!! And a WINNER!!! :)

Hi all!!

I just want to thank everyone for their comments on my Sweet Frosty Cheeks layout from last week!! You all are really sweet!!

Okay...we have a winner!! 

Carrie's Corner

Congratulations Carrie!!! Please email me your info to jennygevans@yahoo.com so I can get your RAK out to you!!



This weeks Fabulous Friday Challenge at Frosted Designs is a fun one!! This week you are to make a layout/card/project using a recipe...I love these challenges...to me they are challenging and fun at the same time!!

The recipe is:
3 patterned paper
2 buttons
1 word title


So, here is my layout:


I have used the current sketch at Creative Scrappers, sketch 192:
 


And some detailed photos:





Such a fun photos of my oldest son and his best friend...being silly as usual...

Head over and see all the DT samples and check out the awesome prize as well!!! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!!



(For this layout, I used: The Paper Studio kraft and black cardstock, Echo Park, Times and Seasons collection kit, American Crafts Thickers in Sunrise, Tim Holtz mini papers clips, memo pins and film strip, The Paper Studio pewter brads, Buttons Galore and more buttons, twine, Cricut Cartridge Doodlebugs, EK Success border punch notebook, rounded corner punch, acrylic paint)

2 comments :

  1. jenny... your LO is adorable!! The picture is so fun and the papers you used were perfect! Love the way you included the hidden journaling tag!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this fun layout and the pics are so cute. Tx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!