Friday, January 20, 2012

CSI: Case 3 is live!! :)

*This is my second post for the day....see here for the Frosted Designs Blog Hop and my take on the Fab Friday challenge*

Hello everyone!!



I went in a totally different direction this week...I did a girly page!!! Well, as girly as I can do, lol!! It turned out really light and sweet, and I really love the end result!

Here is my layout:
This is my niece, Arin, just a few hours after she was born...she is so sweet! :) 
(Thanks to Debbi for helping me edit my photo...I had a killer time getting this layout to look normal!!)

And some detailed photos:
My journaling reads: 
Our sweet little Arin was born on Oct. 1, 2007 in the late afternoon. She was a big, little thing! She is the first girl in the family & we all love her so, so much!
Arin Alyssandra Evans
10-1-07 (just a few hours old in the photo)

For the evidence, I did tags, doily print(on the brown paper, and then an actual doily), gold metallic elements and circular elements.
For the testimony, I did my journaling on a tag, and semi-repetition (repeated "she" alot through the journaling).

The reveal is filled with sooo many different takes on these beautiful colors!! Head over and check it out!! 


(For this layout, I used Colorbok & The Paper Studio cardstock, Crate Paper (Paper Heart) patterned paper, MME (Lost and Found) pp, AC Thickers-Jewelry box, K&Co. tag, doilies(from DollarTree), The Paper Studio buttons, twine, Cosmo Cricket(Sweet Spring)cardstock sticker, MME brads, The Paper Studio pearls, Cricut Cart. Doodlecharms, wedding ribbon from craft store)

4 comments :

  1. This page is beautiful Jenny and goes along with the color scheme for this challenge so nicely!! I love those gold letters for your title, the little button border, and the pretty rolled flowers. I'm gonna have to get my thinking cap on for this challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny this page is beautiful. I saw it last night on CSI but didn't realise it was you!!! It is stunning in every way, a true inspiration. I am not a pastel girl normally but your lo has changed my mind :0) Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page! you do girly so well, I love how you made the rolled flowers and the cute border of buttons! Great job on the colors too Tx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and pretty, Im loving how you still matted but in a softer tone it worked perfectly with this layout. Absolutely beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!