Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A big THANK YOU and a CSI sneak!!! :)

First off, I would like to thank My Mind's Eye for selecting my layout as the Blog Challenge #31 winner!! I was beyond shocked and surprised to see that I won! My husband was literally laughing out loud at me for my silly, crazy reaction! 

I would like to take this time to also say a big THANK YOU to all you amazing women for all of your super sweet, supportive comments.  Be it friend/follower/complete stranger, you all mean so much to me! I was truly moved by your words! I put so much of myself into my layouts, and I love every single one of them, this one especially for the story on it. 

Again, Thank You, Thank You!! :)



Okay...who wants to see a CSI Casefile #4 sneak???

I am in love with these colors, and I think you will be too!! 

 Intrigued yet??  :)
Casefile #4 goes LIVE Friday!!!

3 comments :

  1. Jenny just think of all of the fun you will have with those new MME goodies!!! You can create some awesome pages with a smile on your face, while some "other people" can just sulk and be mean-spirited!!

    Loving the sneak peek of Case File #4!! I have got to get a move on #3 and I was excited to see mine in the Watch List for #2!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Totally deserved Jenny :0) Loving what I see on the sneak peek....no purple, lol!! Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your MME win! Your LO was stunning!! I loved everything about it, especially the photo! How sweet!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!