Friday, December 2, 2011

FD Fabulous Friday DT Layout {Music/Songs}

Hello everybody!!! :)

Today's challenge over at Frosted Designs is to make a layout/card/project that is Music/Songs. This one was a lot of fun for me since my boys both LOVE music!!

Here is my layout:

And I chose to make my own sketch again this week!! Check it out:


And, some detailed photos:



This is an absolutely fun challenge that can be done a multitude of ways! Head over to Frosted Designs, check it out, and give it a go!!!! :D

*Side note*  - I have recently added a tab at the top of my blog that holds all my sketches I have uploaded thus far. If you decide to give one a go, please link it back to me, and send me an email letting me know!! I would LOVE to see what you all create with one of my sketches!!! :)

For this layout, I used:
  •  The Paper Studio cardstock
  • DCWV glittered cardstock
  • Crate Paper Toy Box collection: collection pack/kit, alpha sticker sheet
  • Bella Blvd Mr. Boy: chit chat adhesive chipboard
  • Cricut cartridge: Doodlecharms
  • AC Thickers, Sunrise (black)
  • eksuccessbrands, Inkadinkado Kate Harper Designs stamp
  • Stampin Up! Classic Stampin' Pad: Basic Black
  • embroidery floss
  • staples

Thank you all so much for taking the time to check out my blog and my posts!! Have an amazing weekend!! :D


4 comments :

  1. Beautiful layout and you did a wonderful job on the sketch.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there no end to your talents! love how you made your own sketch! Love how you have made the "stick of dinamite" with the stars exploding out of it and the title sums up these cute pics perfectly. Great Layout! Tx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool, love the pics and all the little elements, great boy page, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, you have been busy. Great sketch and I love your layout and the color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!