Wednesday, November 16, 2011

your smile

Hello, Hello!!

I decided to tackle the DCWV November Stack-a-holic Template Challenge. For their challenges, you are to use one of their paper stacks, and make a layout out of it using a provided sketch.

I decided to use the Lemon Flower Stack for my layout.

The journaling reads: This is the day after your second tooth broke through. I love your little toothy smile! 1st tooth: 1-29-09   2nd tooth: 3-24-09

The sketch, by Susan Stringfellow:

Here are a couple of detailed shots:

I really loved the sketch, and the paper is just beautiful! I love every single paper in this stack!


For this layout, I used:
  • Colorbok cardstock (white cardstock background)
  • The Paper Studio cardstock (black matting)
  • DCWV Lemon Flower Stack
  • scrap ribbon
  • twine
  • AC Thickers, Delight
  • embroidery floss
  • buttons
  • Prima pearls
  • Cricut Cartridges: Doodlecharms, Lyrical Letters, Sentimentals
Thanks so much for stopping by and looking at my layout!! Have a great day!! :D


2 comments :

  1. Awww that toothy grin is so sweet! I love how you have embellished this one with all the stars and buttons. Great Layout! Tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page, love the colour choice again and I love the softness you created with the prints and yet still kept it a boy page.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!