Saturday, October 8, 2011

You Are The Best...card

I am so excited that I have made it to round 2 of Practical Scrappers Card Contest!! Voting starts today and goes thru Oct. 13th. You can vote everyday, so please go vote for me!!!

For round 2, we were to make a card with a fall theme and have twine incorporated somewhere. Here is my card:

I used the current sketch at MojoMondays....
Here is the sketch:

Here are some detailed shots:
For my pumpkin, I cut 3 circles, inked the edges and added some glitter glue. I loved the sentiment sticker from MME Limetwist line. It seemed to be just perfect!

I used one of my fiskars border punches, sunburst i believe, on cardstock and then patterned paper. i inked the edges and layered them. I added my gemstones and then handstitched the beads down the seam.

I took my ribbon and wrapped the card and did a double bow. I then tied the button on with some navy twine, only letting some of the twine show thru.

I really love how this card turned out and hope that you do too!!

For this card, I used:
  • Cardstock: The Paper Studio, DCWV, Bazzill
  • Patterned Paper: MME(Limetwist, Lost and Found, Pretty Please), atd. Vibrant(old Momenta)
  • GEMSTONES by TPS
  • glass beads(I picked up at my local Walmart)
  • Buttons, Galore & More: Fashion Front button
  • twine
  • sheer ribbon( recycled from a gift)
  • Cricut Cartridge-Sentimentals
  • Sentiment sticker, MME Limetwist

Thanks so much for stopping by, and please, please, please go vote for me at Practical Scrappers!!

Much love,
Jenny♥

2 comments :

Thank you for stopping by!