Sunday, October 2, 2011

Some more cards...

*Would love for you to vote for me at PracticalScrappers for their card contest! I made first round, need your votes for round two!!*

I am totally embracing World Cardmaking day and going to show you a few more cards I did this weekend!!

The first is for my niece's birthday. Here is her card:
I used the current sketch at Sassy Lil Sketches (week 4 sketch for September):
For this card, I used: atd vibrant paper pad pp, Colorbok cardstock, The Paper Studio cardstock, AC Thickers, SpareParts by TPS brads, doily, flowers, twine, stickers (unknown)


My second card I made for my parents as today was their 30th Wedding Anniversary! Here is the card:
I used the current sketch at CardPatterns for this card:
And the current color challenge at The Color Room:

For this card, I used: Colorbok cardstock, MME-Lost and Found & Simply Delightful pp, wedding ribbon, Prima flower embellishment, TPS GEMSTONES and Affinity by TPS chipboard numbers

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!

Much love, 
Jenny♥

5 comments :

  1. Beautiful cards Jenny, I especially love the take on the first sketch so so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, these are gorgeous...great design...hope you have a fabby weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there , what fabulous cards ands so beautifully created. Both are so different but both are just exquisite, well done ! Thank you for joining us at SLS

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty cards. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very pretty anniversary card. Nice layout!
    Morning Has Broken

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!