Wednesday, October 12, 2011

4 Years Down, A lifetime To Go!

So we have made it to the 4 year mark!! Yay!! (Well, this summer we did, but I am finally scrapping the photo!! hehe) Our 4 year wedding anniversary was in June, and my oldest was a sweetheart and snapped a photo for us! I decided to go with The Color Room's current color scheme and make a layout...

Here it is:

Here are is The Color Rooms current challenge(#79):

And here is the sketch I used (Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesday sketch #25):

Here are some closeups:
  
 
 


Don't you just LOVE those super-duper awesome flowers??? I found those on Pinterest....here.  I thought they were the cutest thing ever and had to put some on a page!!

For this layout, I used:
  • Bazzill Bling cardstock
  • The Paper Studio Kraft cardstock and regular cardstock
  • MME pp
  • Colorbok pp
  • MME Breaking Free cardstock frame
  • wedding ribbon
  • Prima Say it in Crystals black swirls
  • Authentique Diction
  • Colorbok Woodhaven, foil stickers, Ransom
  • Making Memories mini shimmer alphas
  • Affinity by the Paper Studio chipboard stickers, Cream Chip Glitter Alphas
  • Buttons, Galore & More buttons
  • butterflies from a friend...
Okay everyone, thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day/night/morning/afternoon!!! :D

Much love,
Jenny♥

7 comments :

  1. Jenny I adore this, those flowers turned out so well and all the bling the rolled corner just perfect.Love the pic such a sweet couple! Tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny this layout is stunning! I love the flowers, the colours, the butterflies, the photo......everything!
    Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs, Ali x (guest designer for October)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Jenny! Those flowers are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout!!! I love the stitching and the flowers are amazing!! Great title!! Thanks for joining us over at Frosted Designs/Sketch Along Tuesday!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your page, very creative with the flowers. I really like the beads swirls on the corner it gives a visual interest to the page.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those flowers are adorable!!! Love all the little word stickers, the flourishes, the dimensional butterflies- beautiful!! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Along Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything about this is so very wonderful!! I love the flowers and the butterflies, the gorgeous color pallete, everything!! Thanks so much for joining us for Sketch Along Tuesdays @ Frosted Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!