Sunday, August 14, 2011

[Basketball layout] for WeScrapKits Deal or No Deal challenge

I decided to play along in the WeScrapKits Deal or No Deal challenge/contest. My week1 challenge was to make a 2 page layout using at least 5 photos. Here is my 2 page layout:
Since I was able to finish on time, I got 4 points for my layout. I also received 2 points for commenting in their gallery. So I am at a total of 6 points for week 1. Yay!! 

For the first page, I used sketch 167 at Creative Scrappers:

Here is a closeup for page 1:

For the second page, I used sketch 168 from Creative Scrappers:

Here is a close up of page 2 (I rotated it counter-clockwise):
And here are some closeups:


For this layout, I used:
  • Colorbok cardstock
  • loose cardstock from Hobby Lobby (I don't know the brand)
  • Bazzill Bling cardstock
  • MME paper
  • thickers
  • buttons from stash
  • twine
  • SpareParts by The Paper Studio brads
  • Bella Blvd. Mr. Boy cardstock alpha and bits(I used the bits, lol)
  • Crate Paper Toy Box Collection Phrases, Journal and Title Stickers
  • Crate Paper Toy Box Collection Alpha Labels(I used the word "play")
  • Cricut Cartridge Boys Will Be Boys


Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the love!

Jenny♥


2 comments :

  1. Super cool page Jenny, great take on the sketchs, I like how you have boxed the journalling and the colour choice for a boys page is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful 2-pager, Jenny! Really great job on those sketches. Fantastic papers and embellishments for a sporty page. Love how you've got that border sideways on that angled photo strip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!