Sunday, July 3, 2011

CardPatterns sketch 122 challenge entry

Happy 4th of July weekend to all my fellow Americans!! Hope everyone is having a FANTASTIC weekend!!

I have a card today that I made for my Aunt and Uncle's 40th Wedding Anniversary. My mother called me up and asked if I was willing to make a card for them from all of us. Of course I said yes, lol! Here is my card:

I used the current sketch challenge at CardPatterns for this. Sketch 122:

Here is a closeup to better show the stickers:

For this card I used:
  • Stickopotamus stickers
  • The Paper Studio paper
  • cardstock unknown
  • wedding ribbon
  • Cricut cart: Lyrical Letters
  • GEMSTONES pearl embelishments

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope everyone has an amazing weekend whether its sitting at home scrapping, or out hanging with the family!!

Much love,
Jenny ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!