Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day Cards

Hello all!! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!! I have 3 Father's Day cards for you today!! My first two were inspired by a tag made over at Tradefish Designs. You can see that project HERE, and maybe it will give you inspiration like it did me!!

For my first card, I used Sassy Lil' Card Sketches June 14th sketch:




Here is my card:



This is the card my boys picked out for my dad. For this card, I used: cardstock (unknown), ribbon from The Ribbon Boutique, Bag O Buttons by The Paper Studio, scrap paper by MME



For my second card, I used the Sassy Lil' Card Sketches June 7th sketch:


Here is my card:



This card is going to my Father-in-Law. For this card, I used: cardstock (unknown), ribbon by Robert Stanly Collection, Bag O Buttons by The Paper Studio, scrap paper by MME


My last card was based on sketch 119 at CardPatterns:




Here is what I did with this sketch:



This is going to my wonderful husband from our boys! For this card, I used: cardstock (unknown), Stickopotamus stickers, Paper Bliss adhesive accents, MME paper, Bag O Buttons by The Paper Studio



Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Much Love,
Jenny ♥


2 comments :

  1. All three cards are fabulous! Love those corrugated stars! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Lil Card Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cards! I also use Sassy Cards, love their sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!