Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Color Combo Challenge 193 entry

I am entering my first Color Combos Galore challenge! This was a lot of fun, and I am looking forward to entering in many more challenges there!

Here is the challenge #193:


These were the colors for my wedding, so I knew that I had to do this challenge! Here is what I came up with:




It was perfect timing, because our 4th Anniversary is next month. I am more in love with my husband now than ever, and this really put me in the mood to celebrate our anniversary!
For this layout I used:
  • Cricut Cartridges: Heritage and Lyrical Letters
  • Safari Kids cardstock
  • ATD Vibrant paper
  • Crystal Stickers Glitter Dome by Mark Richards
  • Spare Parts round brads in black
  • lace from Hobby Lobby
  • Anna Griffin stamp 580H03
  • Versacolor ink pad 134 Petal Pink
  • The Robert Stanley collection (pink ribbon)
  • Offray Ribbon-spring moss
  • pink tulle from Hobby Lobby
  • Glue Dots pop up adhesives
Thanks for coming by and checking out my layout! See you next time!

Much love,
Jenny ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!